mercredi 5 septembre 2012

Podcast #88 DaMM ( Hardcore France / Cyberkoin records )

Ophidian - End The Earth (Dj Cut) Tymon - Down With The Real Waldhaus, Stormtrooper & Tymon - Deadly Kicks Sei2ure - Rocket Fuel Igneon System - Demonic Possession Dither - They Deserve It daMM - Madness Pitch Lowroller - Mixbreed Soldier Revisited I Gor - 4 My Soldiers Igneon System vs Lowroller - Ultimate Weapon I Gor - Thunderbolt Lowroller - Tormented Vip The Outside Agency & Switch Technique - Senseless Society daMM - One Night In Hell Negative A - Trash Talk (Ft. J-Roon & Kosmix) Section Grabuge - Play It Fucking Loud (The Punisher Remix) Negative A - Follow The Path daMM - Rack City Igneon System - Pleasure Pain I Gor - Ice Breaker I Gor - Gangbang SRB - Real Hardcore Shit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire